We take copyright infringement very seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA notice.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice, provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. You must identify each page that allegedly contains infringing material and provide sufficient information to enable us to locate the material.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Sign the document and send the written communication to our designated DMCA agent.
Designated DMCA Agent
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA notice and the removal of the infringing material.
If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled as a result of a DMCA notice, you may file a counter-notice by providing our designated DMCA agent with the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, we will promptly provide the person who provided the DMCA notice with a copy of the counter-notice and inform that person that we may replace or restore access to the removed material within ten (10) business days.
Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing, or that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, may be subject to liability.
We reserve the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy or copyright infringement, please contact our designated DMCA agent at the following address: